Storytelling is a recruiter’s secret superpower.
But like all superheroes, you need to learn how to harness the power of stories to do good (in this case, attract the right candidates).
Which is where Job Portraits come in. They work with high-growth businesses like Google, Eventbrite and Pinterest to develop and execute content strategies that help them scale their teams.
In this webinar, Job Portraits cofounder Miki Johnson will share her tips and tricks for creating content that increases response rates, delivers prepared candidates and ultimately grows referrals.
Storytelling for Recruiting will teach you:
- The metrics your stories can influence
- Story types, and when to use what
- How to ask the right questions
- Tips for finding stories in your everyday work
- Ways to put your content (not you) to work
If you want to learn how to uncover the stories that job seekers want to hear and how to tell those stories well, in any medium, watch this webinar today.