With overwhelmed employees at an all-time high, creating digital experiences that help our talent focus, cope and continue to grow professionally should be a business priority for all of us.
There’s no shortage of great learning and development material available online, but how do you connect, access and amplify this content in a way that gets your people talking and thinking about the things that really matter?
We invited Tim Way and Sheree Andersen from The Career Conversation to share their combined experience in building and delivering content-rich digital learning journeys and developing connected leadership.
In this live session you will learn about:
- Identifying the organisational priority
- Making leaders visible and valuable
- Defining content messaging
- Importance of mixed media; video, audio and text
- Blending digital and human intervention
- Measuring success