Getting an EVP developed and Employer Branding program off the ground has always been a challenge for HR and TA leaders. Deprioritizing these often undervalued projects is even more tempting as we enter an era of economic strain.
Learning how to successfully position a business case for a program far harder to get across the line than headcount or tech is a vital skill for any leader. Once you see how to win investment for EVP, particularly in a downturn, then any other case is basically a walk in the park.
We invited Rebecca Houghton, Bold HR and Margie Kwan, The EVP Co, to share with us their combined experience in upskilling HR professionals to DIY instead of outsourcing to expensive consultants.
In this on-demand session, you will learn:
- 5 key steps to successfully getting a business case up
- How to align your EVP case to business needs
- The difference between a business case and buy-in
- Ways to leverage the art of influencing
- How to reposition your EVP conversation during a downturn